Global Collaborations On The Following Projects
- Molecular Basis of p-nitrophenol biodegradation and its application in the environment.
- Engineering of oxygen affinity of a unique bacterial hemoglobin from Vitreoseilla and studies on its implications on cellular physiology and biotechnological processes.
- Molecular mechanism of Vitreascilla hemoglobin (VHb) function: Identification of cellular partner(s) of VHb and studies on protein-protein interaction to explore novel function(s) of bacterial hemoglobin.
- Use of HIV provirus as a target for selective killing of latently infected cells
- Accurate, Accelerated and Affordable kit to predict pre-term birth and post-partum recovery
- Development of a suitable bioprocess for the conversion of tannin to gallic acid using free and immobilised tannase.
- Development of enzymatic routes for the production of D-amino acids" sponsored by DSM Deretil Co.
- Cloning and functional analysis of plasma membrane glutathione transporters in yeasts and plants
- Role of glutathione transporters in stress tolerance.
- Development of enzymatic & immuno-bioreactor based biosensors for analysis of pesticides & herbicides in water
- Bioremediation of pesticide contaminated soil & its effect on soil functionality
- Biodegradable plastics: Gaining insight through molecular approaches.
- Enhanced bioremediation of nitroaromatic pesticides and herbicides contaminated soils and waters by mixed bacterial cultures from basic science to practical approaches.
- Bioremediation of nitroaromatic pesticides contaminated environments and development of portable detector for onsite wireless system detecting nitroaromatic pesticides and their metabolites.
- Enabling technologies for enzymatic bioremediation of cyclic organoclorine residues.
- Development of immunoreagents and immunoassays of modern sulfonylurea pesticides for environmental and food control applications.
- Unraveling the molecular mechanism of nitrosative stress resistance in tuberculosis.
- Adaptation of bacteria capable of degrading chlorinated nitrophenols; biochemical and molecular studies.
- Microbial influence on selenium/arsenic speciation in contaminated soils.
- Production of purine degrading enzymes in Arxula adeninivorans and their possible use for production of food with reduced purine content
- Polyphasic taxonomic characterization of marine bacteria and analysis of the microbial diversity in Indian marine waters using culture-independent approaches
- Salmonella TYPhi H2O test (TYPHOS)1
Besides this scientific delegations from Hungary, Iran, USA, Poland, China, Korea, Egypt etc. have interacted with IMTECH Scientists.
The following Indian/Multinational Companies have used Contract Research/Consultancy/Process Development Facilities in IMTECH:
- Symmetrix Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Cadila Pharmaceuticals Labs.
- Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd.
- Godrej Soaps Ltd.
- T Stanes and Co. Ltd.
- Dow Agro Sciences India Pvt. Ltd.
- J.K. Agri Genetics Ltd.
- P&G Home Products Ltd.
- Pioneer Overseas Corporation.
- bigtec Pvt. Ltd.
- Strides Arcolab Ltd.
- Celestial Labs Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi Oncology Ltd.
- Suguna Poultry Farm Ltd.
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd.
- Dhampur Sugar Mills Ltd.
- Godawari Sugar Mills Ltd.
- Panjab Agro Industries Ltd.
- SPIC, Madras.
- Vam Organics.
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Transgene Biotech.
- MAX GB Ltd.
- Thapar Corporate R&D Centre.
- BIOMANTRA: A Division of First eLearning Quest Pvt. Ltd.
- Astra Labs.
- Biological E. Ltd.
- Monsanto India Ltd.
- DSM Deretil.
- Morepen Labs Ltd.
- Panacea Biotech Ltd.
- Lupin Labs Ltd.
- ICGEB, New Delhi.
- Epygen Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai
- Bayer BioSciences Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon