Science is a fun, come and enjoy learning
The summer training program has been restarted at CSIR-IMTECH. The main aim is to impart skill development and introduce the students to exciting basic techniques of Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Protein Science, Cell biology, Immunology, Bioinformatics, Fermentation Technology and Biosensors.The program will open once a year during summer holidays. The program is aimed to provide first-hand experience on different techniques employed in biotech research to Graduate students.We strongly believe that such a program will be helpful to ignite young minds about scientific research, and inculcate the spirit of scientific thinking in them.
Participants: 25 students from neighbouringColleges.
Duration: Six weeks
Activities planned for VigyanShivir'17
- Expert Lectures/Interactions with Scientists
- Hands-on training on basic biotech lab techniques
- A guided tour of the national facilities at CSIR-IMTECH
- A flavour of scientific research in a leading research institute of India
- A certificate of participation awarded to students upon successful completion of the program
Contact Us: Dr. Vijayender Bhalla at email@example.com