Myself involved in a project on microbiome based consortia as therapeutics for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), tuberculosis and acne. My efforts are towards the development of an experimental animal model for IBD and acne for testing of microbial consortia/cocktail for their protective potential and efficacy as well as an animal model for iron deficiency anaemia. Our group standardised the animal model for thrombosis. Being pathologist, also involved in histo-pathological analysis of this animal study.
- Chakraborty D., Hussain S., Reddy M., Raut S., Tiwari S., Kumar V. and Umapathy G. (2015) Mammalian gastrointestinal parasites in the human-modified rainforest remnants of the southern Western Ghats, India, J. Biosci. 40(2): 399–406.
- Lonare M., Kumar M., Raut S., More A., Doltade S., Badgujar P. and Telang A. (2015) Evaluation of ameliorative effect of curcumin on imidacloprid-induced male reproductive toxicity in wistar rats, Environ. Toxicol. doi: 10.1002/tox.22132.
- Chandratre G. A., Telang A. G., Badgujar P. C., Raut S. S. and Sharma A. K. (2014) Toxicopathological Alterations Induced by High Dose Dietary T-2 Mycotoxin and its Residue Detection in Wistar Rats. Arch. Environ. Contam. Toxicol., Doi: 10.1007/s00244-014-0006-x.
- Raut S.S., Sharma A.K., Chandratre Gauri and Telang A.G. (2013) Sub-chronic toxicity of T-2 toxin in male Wistar rats at very low dietary level, Indian J. Vet. Pathol, 37(2):109.
- Ranjithkumar M., Kamili N.M., Saxena A., Dan A., Dey S. and Raut S.S. (2011) Disturbance of oxidant/antioxidant equilibrium in horses naturally infected with Trypanosoma evansi, Veterinary Parasitology. 180 (3-4): 349-353.