- Right To Information
- Powers and duties of officers and employees
Powers and duties of officers and employees
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DIRECTOR OF A NATIONAL LABORATORY
- Realizing the mission of the National Laboratory.
- Creating an environment in the National Laboratory conducive to nurturing of innovation and high class R&D and the other S&T activities of the laboratory.
- Managing the affairs of the National Laboratory as per the decisions of the Management Council.
- Director shall in all matters have powers delegated to him by the Governing Body.
DUTIES OF COA/AO, CSIR
- In case of CSIR Labs, Sr COA/COA/AO are also entrusted responsibility in respect of all the matters of Lab Administration.
DUTIES OF FAO, CSIR
- In case of CSIR Labs, Controller of Finance & Accounts/Finance & Accounts officer are also entrusted responsibility in respect of all the matters of Finance.
for other details click